What the Immigration Detention Accountability Project does:
CREEC’s Immigration Detention Accountability Project (IDAP) works with immigrants in ICE detention prisons who are facing disability discrimination and unconstitutional conditions, taking into account the intersections of immigration, the criminal legal system, disability and mental health, as well as unequal treatment of communities of color.
If you are looking for any of the following resources, please complete the form below:
- legal advocacy and know-your-rights information for immigrants in detention who are facing discrimination due to a disability or who are medically vulnerable and not receiving adequate care;
- technical assistance to individual immigration attorneys and advocates;
- presentations to groups of people working to change conditions in ICE prisons;
- group trainings for attorneys whose clients are facing unconstitutional conditions of confinement in ICE prisons; or
- Court documents or other information regarding CREEC’s cases.