Civil Rights Education and Enforcement Center (CREEC) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Civil Rights Education and Enforcement Center (CREEC) takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of CREEC website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Solicit input from relevant communities concerning best practices
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. CREEC website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of CREEC website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on CREEC website:
- Phone: (303) 757-7901
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: 1245 E. Colfax Ave, Suite 400, Denver, CO 80218
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
CREEC website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Safari with VoiceOver on MacOS
- NVDA with Firefox on Windows
- JAWS with Edge on Windows
- Safari with VoiceOver on iOS
- Chrome with Talkback on Android OS
Accessibility of CREEC website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Civil Rights Education and Enforcement Center (CREEC) assessed the accessibility of CREEC website by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Civil Rights Education and Enforcement Center (CREEC)