Ways to Give

Together, we challenge discrimination.

Donate Now

Ways to Give

You can help support CREEC’s education and enforcement initiatives by making a tax-deductible donation. The vital work we do every day depends on your generous support. Make an impact – help CREEC fight back!

Donate Online

Your gift today helps end systemic injustice and helps individuals experiencing discrimination.

Donate Monthly

Work giving into your monthly budget and help CREEC make a difference all year. 


Text the words GIVE or DONATE to 303-529-2623

Donate by Check

Mail your gift to 1245 E. Colfax Ave, Suite 400 | Denver, CO 80218

  • Does your employer have a charitable gift matching program? If so, consider registering your donation to CREEC with them — increase your impact!
  • Do you prefer to make your charitable contributions through Colorado Gives? CREEC is an approved nonprofit.

CREEC is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization (EIN: 46-2463157). Donations are tax-deductible as charitable contributions to the full extent permitted by law. If you have any questions about how to make a gift, donate through a donor advised fund, or leave CREEC in your will, please contact Patricia Cronin at pcronin@creeclaw.org. You can also visit our GuideStar profile for more information, as well as State Disclosures.

CREEC respects your privacy, and we work to ensure your information is kept confidential. Feel free to review our privacy policy and our website’s terms of service, and reach out with any questions. CREEC adheres to the Association of Fundraising Professional’s Donor Bill of Rights, and we are committed to fostering a community of care, transparency, and mutual respect with our donors.

Please note: our secure vendors charges CREEC a small percentage of each online donation to cover its processing fees. You will receive a tax acknowledgement for the full amount of your donation.

Any giving or gift planning information provided on this site is of a general educational nature only and is not offering professional tax, legal, or accounting advice. For specific advice about the effect of any planning concept on your tax or financial situation or with your estate, please consult a qualified professional advisor.